Combustion Aerosol Conference 2019
is a three-day meeting co-held with the
The focus is on the fundamentals of particle formation, combustors and engine technology, emissions and emissions measurements and regulation and regulated emissions.
The target audience will be academics, industrial members and government regulators interested in the fundamentals, abatement technologies and regulations of particle formation and emissions.
The meeting will be held at the University of Cambridge and will be co-sponsored by the UK Aerosol Society and UK Combustion Institute.
• 2 days entrance to full programme of lectures
• Access to scientific poster exhibition
• Admission to the industry exhibition
• Industry exhibitor demonstrations
• Lunch & refreshments on both days (please advise us of any dietary requirements by 3rd June 2019)
• Networking Drinks Reception on the evening of the 26th June
Please note, whilst processing your payment the screen may appear blank for up to 30 seconds. Please do not refresh your browser during this time.