1. Promote all scientific branches of aerosol research
2. Promote by means of meetings and publications the spread of information on an interdisciplinary basis, and to make available a pool of expert knowledge
3. Encourage international co-operation
4. Recruit new members and assist in training
5. Encourage investment in aerosol research
Developing Partnerships to Explore Postgraduate Training Needs in Aerosol Science
To ensure the UK is well-placed to meet the future challenges in research in aerosol science, members of the Society convened a Road-Mapping event in early January 2018. For further information and to view a summary of the event please click here.
DDL26 Pat Burnell New Investigator Award Finalists